Do you have Recalling Details Part 1 and 2?
This unit is similar but I have created all new graphic organizers to help your students with Reading for Details from literature books. I used school themed clipart so it can be used year round.
This pack includes 32 Graphic Organizers to practice the common core standards:
• Page 2 – Common Core Standards
• Page 3 – Questions Posters
• Page 4 - 8 – Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.1 – Ask and Answer questions about key details in a text.
• Page 9 - 13 - Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.2 - Retell Stories, including key details; demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
• Page 14 - 18 - Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.3 - Describe characters, setting, and major events in a story, using key details.
• Page 19 - 23 - Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.4 - Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
• Page 24 - 28 - Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.5 - Explain major differences between books that tell stories and books that give information, drawing on a wide reading of a range of text types.
• Page 29 - 33 - Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.6 - Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
• Page 34 - 38 - Four Retelling sheets - RL 1.7 – Use illustrations and details in a story to describe its characters, setting, or events.
• RL 1.8 – No RL 1.8
• Page 39 - 45 - Six Retelling sheets - RL 1.9 - Compare and Contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
I hope you can use this pack in your classroom!!
First Grade Fabulous Fish