Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The students will complete the bellwork in a 5 day model. Each day is a scaffolded release of questions targeted at 5 main language arts standards. This allows students to pick apart the important information while meeting their language arts requirements in social studies
Describe the Six Essential Elements of Geography (The World in Spatial Terms, Places and Regions, Physical Systems, Human Systems, Environment, The Uses of Geography) as the organizing framework for understanding the world and its people.
Learning Goal: Students will be able to understand physical and cultural characteristics of places. Essential Question: Explain how maps are used to interpret various types of information.
Conversation: There is no talking during Bellwork time. Silently get Bellwork out from the bin & return it silently as well. Quiet/ voices off from entrance into the classroom till last Bellwork is put away.
Help: There should be no talking during this activity, so if you have a question: please raise your hand quietly, wait patiently, & once I can I will answer your question. Please think about the wording of your question before you ask, seeing as this is an assessment.
Activity: Bellwork day 1-4: One question per day.
Bellwork 5: Quiz= do all four questions.
Underline the title
Number the sections
Read to understand: mark the text
Eliminate wrong answers
Look back to double check answers
Movement: 1. Quietly grab your Bellwork from the bin without emptying file folder out; just grab yours.
2. Silently do your Bellwork at your seat.
3. Silently place Bellwork back into the correct file folder.
4. Sit quietly at your seat as we patiently wait for others to finish.
Participation: This is an independent activity. Please look at your paper only and give a full effort. I am checking your understanding/ skills, not someone else’s.
• UNREAL: __/12 points
• Daily Questions (front): ___/10 points each
• Quiz (back): total of ___/40 points
• Efficiency: Smart Goal of 80% or above
Check out samples on my Instagram: @HistoryGuruTPT
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. If you have any concerns or any of my resources are not what you expected, please contact me first before leaving feedback so I can have a chance to fix it for you! You can DM or follow me at Follow me on Instagram: @HistoryGuruTPT
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Like this product?
• Click on the Pin it button and pin it to one of your boards!
Follow me on Instagram: @HistoryGuruTPT