Reading is Thinking! || Comprehension Minilesson, Thinking Stems, Bookmarks
Also included in
- Engage your readers all year long with active strategies to help build understanding and comprehension of text. This reading minilesson plan will take you and your readers through...launching reader's workshopmonitoring comprehensiontracking and analyzing charactersdeveloping inferential understandPrice $158.00Original Price $197.50Save $39.50
- Everything you will need to launch Reader’s Workshop in your classroom: the minilessons to set up the structures of workshop along with the printables necessary for students to start their own reader’s notebook. These reading minilessons will build a solid foundation for your readers to actively enPrice $31.00Original Price $41.50Save $10.50
- The Reader's Notebook is the place in which students can see themselves as readers and watch as they progress and grow. It's important for readers to see their progress and reflect to set new personal reading goals. The Readers Notebook is a tool teachers can use to analyze student thinking and estPrice $31.00Original Price $37.50Save $6.50
Reading IS Thinking. This Reading is Thinking Minilesson along with Thinking Stems is a great way to introduce students to the kinds of thinking proficient readers do.
This minilesson with thinking stem bookmarks would also be a great companion to the Stop and Jot Minilessons to get students thinking while they read.
When students are reading, we want them to understand that reading is more than just knowing the words but thinking about the text. This minilesson and bookmarks will spark their thinking and provide guidance to their jots and notetaking on which they can build their comprehension.
Included in this resource are:
- Reading is Thinking: The Kinds of Thinking We Do As Readers Minilesson
- Reading is Thinking printable bookmarks
- Thinking Stems/Reading is Thinking Mini Anchor Chart
As always, if you plan to share this product with other education professionals, additional licenses MUST be purchased for each individual using the product. Additional licenses are available for purchase on this product page.
Any feedback you give regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.
Please click the green star to follow me and to never miss when new products are added to my store.
Please visit my literacy blog at www.LiteracyTreasures.com for tips, tricks and strategies to use within your literacy instruction.
You can also find me on…
Website Literacy Treasures
Facebook Literacy Treasures