1. The book used in this unit is available through ReadingA-Z.
2. Student worksheets have been created. These will support the student's vocabulary knowledge and French writing in response to short answer questions.
3. A teacher's answer sheet is provided with a marking scheme.
4. A Vocabulary Dictionary is included. Certain words have been chosen from each story. They are grouped according to the initial long or short vowel sound the student hears. Also included is a section of words that have the double o sound.
5. A Vowel Dictionary is included. There are eleven pages - one for each of the long and short vowel sounds, plus the double o sound. The student writes the chosen vocabulary words in the correct section. This helps the student group the words according to the correct pronunciation.