1. The book used in this unit is available through ReadingA-Z.
2. Student worksheets have been created. These will support the student's vocabulary and French writing in response to short answer questions.
3. Teacher answer sheet is provided with a marking scheme.
4. A Vocabulary Dictionary is included. Certain words have been chosen from this story. They are grouped according to the initial long or short vowel sound the student hears. Also included is a section of words that have the double o sound.
5. A Vowel Dictionary is also included. There are eleven pages - one for each of the long and short vowel sound, plus "oo" sound. The student writes the chosen words in the correct section. This helps the student group the words according to the correct pronunciation.