1. The book used in this unit is available through ReadingA-Z.
2. The student worksheet enhances translation.
3. The answer sheet is included with the marking scheme.
4. A Vocabulary Dictionary has been included. Certain words from the story have been chosen. They indicate the French/English translation as well as the phonetic pronunciation. They also indicate whether the student hears which long/short vowel sound or the sound of "oo".
5. A Vowel Dictionary has been included. There are eleven pages in total - one for each of the long and short vowel sounds plus the sound of "oo". The student copies the vocabulary into the appropriate sheet. The goal is to develop a bank of words that indicate the long or short vowel sound.