1. The book used in this exercise is available through ReadingA-Z.com.
2. The student worksheet enhances translation.
3. The answer sheet is included with the marking scheme.
4. A Vocabulary Dictionary has been developed. Certain words have been taken from the story. They indicate the French/English translation as well as how the word is pronounced phonetically.
5. A Vowel Dictionary has been developed. There are eleven pages - one for each of the short and long vowel sounds, plus the sound of "oo". The student writes the French words in this dictionary, but the words are all grouped by the indicated vowel sound.