1. The book used in this unit is available through ReadingA-Z.
2. Question sheets have been created. This will support the student's vocabulary and French writing in response to short answer questions.
3. Evaluation is based on True or False, Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blanks and Short Answer questions requiring full sentences.
4. Teacher answer sheets are included with the marking scheme.
5. Vocabulary worksheets have been developed. The goal of these worksheets are to increase vocabulary knowledge, and also to help the student learn how to pronounce the French word correctly. As such, certain words have been chosen from the story and grouped according to the initial long or short vowel sound that the student hears when pronouncing the word.
6. The English translation is also given.
7. Vowel dictionaries are provided. There are eleven sheets - one for each of the long and short vowel sounds and one for the sound of a double o. The student writes the words that are in the vocabulary worksheet on the correct page of the vowel dictionary, thus building a group of words based on the vowel sound.