I use reading bingo in my classroom for students who meet or exceed our weekly reading goal. It is also a motivator for students who struggle to read. If our goal achieved, students can place a cut out circle with their initials on it. When everybody has chosen their spot, I one of the ping-pong balls I've labeled B, I, N, G, and O, and one of the ping-pong balls I've labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, and five. If a student is on that spot they've won a small prize!
* "Reading" and "Geography" titles
* B, I, N, G, and O headings
* 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 headings
* Circular cutouts to write students' initials in
Does not include:
* Black poster board with gridding