Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
68.85 MB | 80 pages
Looking for something different in a room scoot? Get ready for the new year! Your kindies will love the challenge of racing through these differentiated alphabet scoots!
This resource contains:
1. 8 picture cards, 6 of which relate to ‘the letter of the week’.
2. A worksheet for ‘the letter of the week’. I photocopy this in black
3. A list of words that match ‘the letter of the week’ pictures.
- for every letter of the alphabet. 78 pages in all!
Laminate and scatter the picture cards round the room. I number the cards using numbers that we are currently practising. So it might be 11, 12, 13, 14 etc. Arm them with a clipboard, matching worksheet and word list.
They will be listening for the first letter when they say the word on the card, and deciding whether it starts with ‘the letter of the week’. There are 2 pictures in each set of 8 that don’t belong.
They need to: 1. Write the matching number in the box.
2. Tick or cross each picture on their worksheet
3. Write the beginning letter for each picture.
4. If they are capable, find the matching word for the
picture on the word list and write it next to the
Please let me know if you would like any changes made.
Love having you stop by! ☺
Love even more having your feedback! (TPT credits!.... ☺ )
Many thanks to the following for graphics and fonts:
Jessica Ann Stanford Fonts
Digi-web Studio – Trina Clark
Pink Cat Studio