PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This ready-to-use welcome guide provides classroom information for your new students and families. This guide includes the following:
- Student Letter – This letter orients your students to your classroom. Remember to sign your name at the bottom of the letter.
- Supply List – This is based on a community supply system so materials are not labeled with student names. A list of generally desired supplies is provided.
- Classroom Expectations – Two, all-encompassing expectations are listed.
- Classroom Privileges – Four privileges are included but are not exhaustive and allows for teacher flexibility.
- Positive Motivation Plan – This is specific to Class Dojo and provides a universal implementation plan for Class Dojo.
- Homework Plan – I believe in a weekly newsletter and choice boards for homework so these are described on this page of the guide.
- Grading and Progress Reports – An academic and citizenship grading scale are listed. I also believe in a no-zero grading policy so this is included.
- Family Letter - This letter orients families to your classroom. Remember to sign your name at the bottom of the letter.
- Agreement – The student and parent are asked to sign this page to acknowledge their understanding of the guide.
*Are you looking for the same guide that describes CLIP CHARTS? Click here.
**Do you need the editable version of this guide? Click here.