Are your ready to Zoom? These visuals will help you teach your Zoom Class Expectations to your remote learners. Posters come in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Vietnamese!
- Zoom Meeting Information: Date, Time, Link, ID Meeting Number, Password, Materials (Type information in editable PowerPoint.)
- Ready to Zoom: What does it look like? What does it sound like? (3 options: male teacher, female teacher, or personalize with your own Bitmoji in Editable PowerPoint)
- Ready to Zoom Student: Visual of a student ready to Zoom
- Ready to Zoom Expectations/Rules (3 options: male teacher, female teacher, or personalize with your own Bitmoji in Editable PowerPoint)
- Ready to Zoom Expectations/Rules: Add your own rules in Editable PowerPoint (3 options: male teacher, female teacher, or personalize with your own Bitmoji in Editable PowerPoint)
- Visual Cue Cards to hold up during meeting as reminders (eyes, ears, light bulb, body forward, mute, unmute, raise your hand, caring heart, raise hand icon, applause, thumbs up icon, thumbs down icon, stop video, start video, reactions, participants)
- Google Meet version in English only with header "Google Meet" (PDF and Editable PowerPoint)
Suggestions: Send out the Zoom Meeting information. Show the blank poster with the graphic. Discuss with your kiddos what a Zoom meeting looks like and sounds like. Then show the Ready to Zoom poster with the descriptors. Review the poster at the beginning of each meeting. Visual cue cards are also included if your kiddos need a visual reminder during the meeting.
Follow our store for notifications of new resources or freebies. If you use this product, we'd love to hear from you! Your feedback is appreciated and you earn TpT credits for future purchases! Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in: