Also included in
- Ready2Read Level 1 What is Ready2Read Level 1 Curriculum?Ready2Read is designed to make learning to ready fun and engaging for beginning readers! This reading program works with 2 word families and 5 sight words per unit. Each unit includes 10 lessons, activity pages, practice pages, and assessments$51.00$64.00Save $13.00
Ready2Read Level 1 Unit 3
What is Ready2Read Level 1 Curriculum?
Ready2Read is designed to make learning to ready fun and engaging for beginning readers!
How are the units designed?
Each 10-day unit is composed of 3 parts: the pre-assessment, lessons, and the post-assessment. Each unit focuses on 5 sight words and 2 word families.
- Part 1: Pre-Assessment - The unit pre-assessment gives an opportunity to assess prior knowledge. Use this assessment to guide your teaching throughout the unit.
- Part 2: Lessons- Each lesson is broken up into 3 easy-to-follow parts.
Lesson- Introduce or review the sight word and word family skills of the day.
Activities- Hands-on activities that pair well with this lesson.
Practice Pages(s)- Activity sheet(s) that pair well with this lesson.
*Each lesson also gives extension suggestions to use for students that are ready for more advanced practice.
- Part 3: Post-Assessment- The unit post-assessment gives an opportunity to measure what your students have learned.
Word Families for Unit 3:
- -it word family words
- -ot word family words
Sight Words for Unit 3:
Level 1 Unit 3 Scope:
Lesson 3.1: Introduce sight word: my/ Introduce -it word family
Lesson 3.2: Introduce sight word: jump/ Build -it words
Lesson 3.3: Introduce sight word: down/ Read and write -it words
Lesson 3.4: Introduce sight word: big/ Introduce word family -ot
Lesson 3.5: Introduce sight word: in/ Build -ot word family words
Lesson 3.6: Recognize each sight word/ Read and Write -ot family words
Lesson 3.7: Read and Write each sight words/ -it and -ot family mixed practice
Lesson 3.8: Mixed practice and application Day 1
Lesson 3.9: Mixed practice and application Day 2
Lesson 3.10: Mixed practice and application Day 1
What activities are included in Level 1: Unit 3?
- Sight Word Song with interactive sight words for each day
- Sight Word Caterpillar pieces to grow your sight word each lesson
- Word Family Garden pieces to add to your word family wall
- Decorate the Sight Word Page
- -it and -ot word Family Slides
- Missing Letters practice Pages
- Sight Word Practice Sentence Pages
- Spin, Read and Cover the Sight Word
- Word Family House for the -it and -ot Family
- Missing Sounds Mats
- CVC Cut and Paste Words
- CVC Word Searches
- Flip and Cover CVC Games
- Word Family Make a Match
- -it and -ot Family Gameboard 5 in a Row
- See, Trace, and Write Pages
- Read, Stamp, and Trace Pages
- -it and -ot family Apple Sort
- Roll and Read CVC Words
- Color by Sight Word Pages
- Color by Word Family Pages
- Word Family Cut and Paste Picture Sort
- Word Family Elkonin Boxes
- Roll Read and Cover Word Families
- Circle the Word that matches the picture.
- Read it, Trace it, Paste it Sentences
- Spell it Cards
- The -it Family Book
- The -ot Family Book
- CVC Puzzles
- Fluency Practice Pages
- Picture Word Match -it and -ot Family
- I Can Read Cut and Paste Pages
- Break the Sight Word Code
- Roll and Read Sight words
- CVC Make a Match (Picture to Word) -it and -ot Family
- Ready2Read Certificate
Feel free to email me at email@example.com
Be sure to follow the Moffatt Girls on:
Visit my blog atThe Moffatt Girls Blog
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Join my private group, The Moffatt Girls-Engage Group, to see how other teachers and homeschoolers are using and organizing Moffatt Girl Curriculum.