This writing guide is aligned with Unit 1: Module B of Pearson's ReadyGen Curriculum.
Included in this guide is everything your students will need to complete the project-based assessment for this module.
This writing guide includes:
1. Student directions for the assignment
2. Student response page for the assignment
3. Text features chart with definitions and space for students to write examples
4. (Editable!) Topic matrix from which students can choose
5. Questions a writer might ask
6. Plagiarism/Sources guide
7. Fact/Opinion worksheet
8. Coordinating conjunctions cheat sheet and worksheet
9. Linking words activity
10. Subject-Verb agreement reminder
11. Adjectives cheat sheet
12. Main idea and key details graphic organizer
13. Paragraph writing guide pages (topic sentence, three detail sentences, conclusion sentence)
14. Illustrations/Captions planning graphic organizer
15. Google Slides template and directions for adding all students to the same document, sharing through Google Classroom, and printing the entire "magazine" with one click!
16. Magazine Cover
Fonts from: Robyn Hyndman
Please leave feedback!