This is a template that closely resembles Facebook website. Have individual students or pairs choose a character or historical figure to research and fill in the pages for. Students can edit information in the template.
This engaging activity is a modern twist on character sketch or character analysis. With these Facebook templates, students will be able to construct a Facebook profile for a person of study – whether a fictional character or a famous historical figure. This is a fun and highly motivating activity that will encourage your students to think deeply about characters, encourage cooperative work and great discussion, and keep students on task.
- One printable and one editable (students are given the file and can modify the template as they like on a word processing document)
- The bio page contains basic personal information, activities and interests of the character
- The timeline page has 2 sections for “status updates” and 1 for a “photo upload” which will really challenge students to think the way the characters do
- Each editable template has labels and text boxes so all the students need to do is to type their answer and insert photos
- There is also a simple rubric which you may use to grade student’s output
Above all, this can be used for any class!