Also included in
- Start Algebra 1 off right with a strong foundation of essential topics such as combining like terms, distributive property, and solving 1-step and 2-step equations. This interactive notebook kit contains 10 sets of notes and 10 half-sheet warm-ups that can also double as exit slips or mini-quizzes.$24.50$33.50Save $9.00
This foldable covers what a real number is, and each of the subsets of the real number system (rational, irrational, integers, whole, and natural). Students will practice listing out all sets to which a number belongs, placing numbers in their most specific classification in the real number system, and there is a set of true/false questions at the end to test how well students truly understand what each type of real number is. This foldable is the perfect reference or introduction to classifying real numbers.
Also included in this product is a full-size (8.5"x11") reference sheet that visually separates the real number system and has definitions and examples pre-printed. Simple instructions are included so you can easily print this to fit perfectly into your interactive notebooks!
FOUR versions of the foldable are included:
- One that uses "I" to denote the set of irrational numbers and DOES include the section on closure.
- One that uses "Q-R" to denote the set of irrational numbers and DOES include the section on closure.
- One that uses "I" to denote the set of irrational numbers and DOES NOT include the section on closure.
- One that uses "Q-R" to denote the set of irrational numbers and DOES NOT include the section on closure.
TWO versions of the reference sheet are included - One uses "I" to denote the set of irrational numbers, and the other uses "R-Q."
Use whichever options best match your curriculum.
Do your students need extra help with classifying real numbers? Try this classifying real numbers flowchart!
If you ever have an issue, please send me an email at email@example.com and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a review! I always love having happy customers.
©Math by the Mountain, 2019. Products provided by Math by the Mountain are intended for the uses of one teacher only. All rights reserved. This purchase is non-transferable and is intended for single-classroom use only. If multiple teachers in a department, building, or district wish to use this product, then an according number of licenses must be purchased. No part of this product may be reproduced, distributed, or shared with physical or electronic copies. Furthermore, under no circumstances can any product or portion of a product purchased from the Math by the Mountain TPT store be posted on the internet, even for personal classroom websites.