Designed for use in music classes or by individuals, Real Recorder is more than a mere method book to teach the five notes BAGED. It encompasses a full review of music literacy basics and a strong dose of (gulp!)-theory?! We call this PRE-BAND PREP!
Emily has composed original songs and arranged familiar favorites for a step-by-step sequence of technical progression that scaffolds students to success. Music content connects to real life ideas. The result is accessible lessons, conveyed in a relaxed, informal conversational style.
The Real Recorder mp3 audio files feature 17 song demos plus 17 accompaniment tracks infused with a variety of modern popular musical styles, including Blues, Latin, Funk, Rock, and Folk-Pop.
This digital package includes:
• PDF of the 40-page method book with a lifetime license to print for classroom use
• Twenty PowerPoint lessons addressing a particular skill for each recorded song
• A resource folder with a sample informational letter, performance rubric, printable poster charts and CD track listing
• An Excel file with song-by-song skill index for teachers.
• Full support from the author – I want you to be satisfied!
Click on the Preview button to hear a taste of Real Recorder.