You'll be asking your students: what's the question to this answer! It's a question and answer matching activity. Students will scan each message and read the answer. They must match the answer to its question, and write it next to it. Each QR code is a response to a question from the handout. There are 14 QR codes ready to print and tape in your room.This activity matches the vocabulary from Realidades 1 Chapter 4A.
1. Students will need to download an app called “QR reader” to their device.
2. Print the QR codes, and spread/ tape them across the room.
3. Print the first two pages for you students. They need to write the answers that match its question.
4. Use your discretion, and decide if you prefer to allow students to work in pairs. I have to allow them to work in pairs or threes, since not all of my students have smart phones.
5. The activity should last about about 30 minutes. It depends on the size of the class.
6. There are two bonus QR codes which ask students to translate or to draw.
Before I begin this activity, I go over a couple of details they need to remember:
• Vocabulary List from Realidades I 4A
• Interrogative Words such as Quién,Dónde, etc.
• Days of the Week
• The verb Ir. Review Preferir.