This compressed folder includes vocabulary lists of the textbook Realidades 2, from Chapter Para Empezar to Chapter 8B. All of the vocabularies are in Word documents so that you can edit them if you need to.
• The vocabularies are in tables where students are supposed to write the English word right next to the Spanish word.
• Besides writing the vocabulary, some chapters comes with important rules of grammar for students to remember and or practice.
• Some vocabularies have activities or small projects that your students could do to practice the new words and grammar.
• Most of the vocabularies have tables for students to conjugate the important verbs in all the forms (Yo, Tu, El, Nosotros, etc.)
• You can be confident that each vocabulary is so practical, that your students will continue to use it throughout the whole unit. Every time I give a new one to the students, I photocopy it in color paper so that it is easy for them to find it in their folders, because BELIEVE ME, they will continue to go back to it, even if they are in other unit.