This quiz aligns with Realidades 2 Tema 5B. There are 5 sections:
2. Vocabulary with word bank in English
3. Emergency/injury verbs in the preterite with word bank in English
4. Fill in the blank with irregular preterite with the infinitive provided in parentheses at the end of the sentence
5. Personal questions in Spanish about experiences with injury.
An answer key and listening script is provided. I have given this as a quiz, worksheet, or in class work. It can be edited to meet the needs of your students. This usually takes about a 1/2 hour or a little more.
WAYS to differentiate:
1. Remove word banks completely
2. Provide words in word bank in Spanish
3. Remove verbs in parentheses
4. Provide verbs in parentheses in English instead
Thanks for looking and make sure to check out my other Realidades 1 and 2 materials. Have a great year!
-The Spanish Señora