Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.15 MB | 9 pages
Please download the preview to see the different components of this assignment.
This is a comprehensive review of a Spanish level 1 curriculum. I have used it in my level 2 classes as well, and the students seem to really appreciate all the review of level 1, so it can be used in level 2 Spanish courses as well. It could also be used for a level 2 or 3 class at the beginning of the school year to review the previous year's material. This is a multi-step, multiple day assignment, which really helps students to understand that there is a process to completing assignments. All of the steps are listed below:
Steps to complete assignment successfully!
1. Translate sentences from English to Spanish using the sentence parts from the word banks provided.
2. Check your sentences for accuracy.
3. Begin to color the mosaic page based on the sentences that you have translated to Spanish, according to the color each sentence is assigned.
4. Complete mosaic color page and write the translation of the statement here:
5. Optional for extra credit: (1) write the name in Spanish for 10 of the objects that are visible after the mosaic design is complete, and/or (2) write a short story that tells about the picture. Make sure that you are writing a story relating to the picture, not a description of the picture.