Products in this Bundle (5)
- This is a fantastic product for students to keep in their interactive notebooks in both reading and writing Realistic Fiction. This anchor chart gives specific examples of what realistic fiction is and what books they might have read in this genre.
- In this amazing resource, you can have your students begin their brainstorming sessions for their realistic fiction stories. Included is a ready to print interactive notebook planning sheet to help students organize problems they encounter, or have ever encountered in their lives.
- These are resources you can use as apart of your planning phases when writing a realistic fiction story. You can use either mountain, or both to help your students stretch their problems to have a successful story!Included: two story mountains. Mountain one is blank and ready for use. Mountain two h
- Adding dialogue can be tough to insert into your writing. Use this anchor chart to help guide your students in how to add dialogue and make their characters come to life!
- Use this resource to publish student writing. Included are ready to print publishing papers with a title page, illustration boxes, and an about the author page at the end.
Planning your writing unit can be tricky. This bundle will make realistic fiction easier!
- Ready to print realistic fiction student anchor charts
- Ready to print student worksheets, creating a list of problems.
- Ready to print story mountains
- Ready to print student dialogue anchor charts
- Publishing paper