Students can have fun, meaningful discussions about realistic fiction while they analyze story details. In this digital and print lesson, students will explore the realistic fiction genre - with any novel excerpt of your choice!
REALISTIC FICTION GENRE LESSON CONTENTS:
- PowerPoint presentation with traits, definitions, examples, and links to realistic fiction movie trailers
- Guided notes that accompany the PowerPoint in PDF and Google Doc format
- Fun small group realistic fiction game in PDF and Google Doc format
- T-Chart to track evidence of the realistic fiction genre traits as students read a novel chapter of your choice in PDF and Google Doc format
If you like this digital and print realistic fiction literary genre lesson, you may be interested in:
And more here!
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
©Reading and Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.