Realistic Fiction Writing Digital Interactive Notebook / Unit
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- I have over 100 products in my store and several bundles. Are there some bundles that you are interested in, but can't quite use it all? Make your own bundle! This Google Form lists all of my resources. Take a look around my store, determine what you want, click it on the Form, and I will make a bunPrice $65.96Original Price $82.45Save $16.49
This digital notebook was created to be used along with Lucy Calkins' Realistic Fiction Writing, Middle School Unit of Study. Slides align with the sessions in the unit, however, some liberties were taken with them. These slides focus on the first two bends only.
You will NOT find lesson plans in this unit as you would have to use the Calkins' unit for those details. I create these notebooks because I find her units to be too wordy and too open-ended for my students. Having more guidelines and organization has helped my students immensely in tackling reading workshop.
I used this with 7th grade and created my own story to go along with it to use as a mentor. This paired well after the Investigating Characterization Unit.
- 20 student slides to be used for brainstorming and drafting.
- Sample slides created by me with my classes.
- Guidelines for how I used each slide in alignment with the unit.
- A full, ORIGINAL realistic fiction story written by me.
*** This was created to be used with Google Classroom and/or Google Suite. Please email me with questions/concerns...I almost always fix them if reasonable! ***
© Copyright 2021 M. Mariano. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.