Also included in
- Are your students struggling with writing claim, evidence, and reasoning? Need an arsenal of PRINTABLE AND DIGITAL teaching tools and writing scaffolds for your c-e-r writing projects? This bundle has everything you need to introduce C-E-R (or CER, C.E.R, etc.) to your students AND have them practic$11.55$14.44Save $2.89
Are you looking for a flexible way to teach reasoning to your students? Maybe you just need a way to review C-E-R writing that doesn't involve a worksheet or a paragraph-writing activity. These reasoning task cards offer teachers flexibility and students a hands-on activity!
These 24 double-sided reasoning cards will have students identifying, evaluating, and studying reasoning. Through a variety of question types, students will have to consider what makes for good reasoning.
You can use these task cards as an independent, partner, or group activities. You can even use them with the whole class as a one-a-day warm-up or exit question! These task cards are a review tool that you can use again and again, year after year.
Teaching online, using a hybrid model, or need an activity to leave for a sub or give to an absent student? This resource also includes a Google Form version of all 24 task cards. If you need to pivot to distance learning, simply assign the Google Form instead!
- Teacher's Guide with suggested uses
- NON-EDITABLE 24 task cards (with a back design)
- NON-EDITABLE Response Sheet for students
- EDITABLE Google Form version of the 24 task cards
- Answer Key with possible responses
This resource includes non-editable PDFs. Please view them all in the preview prior to purchase to be sure that resource will work for you and your students.
Get the bundle or check out my other resources:
- C-E-R Writing Student Handout Freebie
- C-E-R Introductory Slideshow
- C-E-R Writing Review Worksheet
- Claim Task Cards
- Evidence Task Cards
- C-E-R Graphic Organizer
***These resources are PDF files and a Google Form within a Google Drive folder. You'll need to give TPT access to your Google account (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of any answer keys, are included in the preview.