Rebus puzzles are hidden phrases or sayings. They are hidden using a combination of letters, numbers, pictures and symbols. This is a set of 10 rebus puzzles.
I have included a practice sheet to use with the kids in a whole class setting.
The remaining puzzles can be used as a whole class, small group or individual activity.
The following phrases are used in the set:
1. School is fun - practice puzzle
2. Be Silly. Be Honest, Be Kind
3. Do the best you can until you know better, then do better.
4. You'l always pass failure on your way to success.
5. No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers.
6. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
7. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
8. Life is tough my darling but so are you.
9. There is no elevator to success, you have to takes the stairs.
10. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I have included a step by step explanation of each puzzle as well as a list of just the answers.