Help students with formulation skills for describing, locating, and naming with these fun and strategic picture prompts. The picture prompts for the 40 pictures are “Tell me about…” Scaffold student learning to use descriptive and locative language.
• There is an additional list of supplementary questions for therapists/teachers to use to generate more language.
• Some questions ask only for a spatial or descriptive concept, some ask additional descriptive or comparative questions.
• You can use the additional questions, or not, depending upon the students with whom you are working.
This resource is similar to my Locate the Leaves
and Locate the Cupcakes
activities, but with some added complexities.
• Also included are a game board, spinner, and smaller copies of the pictures if you want to use a game format.
• Give students more practice with giving and following directions and descriptions with my Barrier Games in a bundle here