Receptive Language and Expressive Language packet for Speech Therapy. Address the Social Studies curriculum (colonial era occupations) and speech therapy at the same time!
This packet was featured as my #janslpmusthave product. Check back next month for another great deal!
Grab your cloak and dust off your wig- there’s plenty of liberty and language for all! Travel back to the Colonial era in your star-spangled speech therapy session!
This packet includes the following:
(10) Colonial Occupation Cards, with short paragraphs explaining Colonial Era jobs (print, cut out & laminate)
(10) “What does a _____ do?” prompt cards (print, cut out & laminate) for use with Colonial Occupation Cards
(1) My Colonial Dream Job worksheet (student provides 1 job he/she would enjoy doing from the Colonial Times, and write a paragraph to explain WHY)
(5) Compare & Contrast Colonial Style Worksheets (provide 1 way two occupations are alike; 1 way two occupations are different)
(1) Verb Tense Tailor: Regular Past Tense Verbs Sentence Fill- In Worksheet
(1) Verb Tense Tailor: Irregular Past Tense Verbs Sentence Fill-In Worksheet
(1) Verb Tense Tailor: Future Tense Verbs Sentence Fill-In Worksheet
(3) Brickmaking & Sentence Making Worksheets (Make a sentence with target word)
(2) Colonial Categories Worksheets
(3) OH Say Can You SEQUENCE? Worksheets (4 step written sequencing)
(2) Colonial Questions Worksheets (1 to target “WHO”, 1 to target “WHAT”)
(1) Colonial Color ‘N Listen (following multi-step written and/or verbal instructions)
(3) Cabinet Maker’s WOOD You Rather...? Worksheets (comparing occupations)
(2) Plymouth Pronouns Worksheets (1-he/she/they; 1-his/hers/theirs)
Looking for more language products?
Be sure to check out:
Asking Wh Questions Alligators
Rhino You Can Understand Basic Concepts
You also don't want to miss: Minimal Pairs & More: Bundle
Public domain references were used to created this product and are included in the "reference/ credits" page.