Students learn vocabulary better with thematic activities that build receptive and expressive language skills with repetition and variation, like this farm themed resource. Focus on nouns, verbs, adjectives, prepositions with interactive activities that will engage your students.
On the Farm is a unit full of vocabulary and language for young children in speech therapy or special education, or at-risk programs. Fun for any young child, with interactive books, games, vocabulary for colors, syntax activities, and more.
* Clinician-created interactive books for vocabulary words and concepts,
* Core word-based picture communication board for the unit
* Following directions activities with colors, prepositions, descriptions, with
* A simple barrier game,
* A board game with 52 game cards for vocabulary and syntax targets, and
47 vocabulary cards for card games
* 44 preposition task cards and activity materials,
* A coloring page for practicing color concepts,
* An activity for associating actions with farm animals
Check out my other early vocabulary interactive books, like Transportation - Let's Take a Trip