Proactive Positive Behavior Support and student self reflection come together in this journal.
Help your students plan how to have positive break times and to reflect on how their breaks went.
We use this for all students but have found it especially helpful for students who struggle to make friends or have successful breaks. It helps teachers track dates and times that are problems and it helps the kiddos start to problem solve - a win for all!
Print multiple copies of the pages you want to include and make it part of your daily routine.
• book cover
• page for planning before the break starts
• reflection page with multiple days on it and simple documentation of breaks to see trends
• reflection page for one break with room for a picture and writing
• reflection page with room for a picture, thumbs up or down, emotion of break drawing, and writing
• reflection page for one break with simple circling examples of where they played, how did it go, how do you feel with additional space for writing
• word bank of emotions and playground locations
For more classroom mangement time (and sanity) savers, check out:
→ "Who goes first?" to end fights over being first
→ "Stop Tattling and Whining Freebie" for an effective and child-respectful way to help your kiddos concerns be voiced but not take constant teacher time
Note: the product is made on A4 sized paper. If you are printing in a standard US size, choose "shrink to fit" in your printing options. (A4 is very close to letter but the very bottom bit will not print if you don't choose "shrink to fit")
I would love to know how you used this product. Simply tell me as feedback on this download and you'll gain valuable tpt points that can be used to buy other products on this site instead of using cash.