These task cards are for students who need more structure during unstructured times (recess). These students may present at recess as those who:
• Play alone
• Walk around in circles
• Sit on the sidelines
• Stay close to the teachers
• Talk to the adults instead of peers during recess
• Get into trouble for ‘bothering’ their peers
• ‘act out’ video games or movies by themselves
• Rarely play on playground equipment
These cards should be printed, laminated,, and cut out. It helps to hole punch one corner and collect them on a metal ring.
I understand that each student will have unique needs and recess opportunities, therefore, I have provided a blank sheet of cards and left this open to edit by those who download it. Please change it to meet the needs of your students.