Also included in
- This is a bundle of my Spanish Articulation crafts! These cut & paste crafts are no prep and make therapy fun for the students and easy for you! Get them all in this money saving bundle. The student will color the pictures and practice a word with their sound. The student will cut out the pictur$49.50$55.50Save $6.00
Spanish Articulation Words
✂️ NEW Easy Cut Version included for free! There are two files in this download (regular and easy cut). I added the easy cut version for my younger students (it has a cutting guide around the images)
NO-PREP! Ink Friendly! Print & Go!
Your students will love making a recycling bin with while practicing their Spanish Articulation targets. ! Perfect for Earth Day themed lesson plans.
This activity was designed to be a simple, no-prep activity to target articulation perfect weather themed lesson plans. It is a simple cut and paste craft! Perfect for k-5 (some younger students may need cutting assistance, depending on fine motor abilities).
Spanish Phonemes included:
★Initial/medial: p, b, m, j(h), d, t, k, g, f, ch, ll, rr
★Initial/medial/final: n, s, l
(this comes with a printing guide, to find the phonemes you need quickly!)
• Don't see a sound you need? I included a blank page to use with any speech/language target.
I also included a guide that can be used as a coloring page too! Table of contents/page guide included to make finding the page you need easy!
None! Print & go!
➞ To use: Print out a recycling bin page for every student in the group (page 5). Print out the recyclable trash page with the target phoneme needed for each student. I have the students color the bin page first so that they are ready to glue in the objects (or they can do this between turns to keep their hands busy). The student will color and practice each target word on the recyclable objects. The student will cut out the objects and practice the words again. The student will glue all of the objects in the bin and practice the words one more time!
⭐ This product is also available in English.
Click here to see it.
⭐ Don't forget to download my EARTH DAY PLEDGE! It is available for FREE here!t It is a great way to keep the awareness going and to spread it to your students' homes! Make it a class activity! (The pledge contains simple things that any kid can do to conserve resources and protect the earth).
♻️ Check out my other Earth Day themed resources
• Earth Day Articulation Color by Symbol Hidden Images: A Speech Therapy Activity
• Earth Day Vocabulary NO Prep Packet Elementary Science, ELA, Speech Therapy
• Glue It! Recycling: Phonological Processes NO-PREP Speech Therapy
• Articulation Recycling! Speech Therapy Craft Activity
• Reciclaje Articulación: A Speech Therapy Activity (Español)
Check out all of my Spanish resources hereCheck out more Spanish Resources:
☀️ Caja de Herramientas De Sonidos: A Speech Craft Activity (Español)
☀️ Cofre Del Tesoro De Articulación: A Speech Craft Activity (Español)
☀️ Earn Your Bricks Español! A Speech Therapy Toy Companion
☀️ Fiesta De Huellas Dactilares: A Speech Therapy Art Activity in Español
☀️ Reciclaje Articulación: A Speech Therapy Activity (Español)
☀️ Tiempo de Fiesta Articulación: A Speech Craft Activity (Español)
☀️ Tormenta de Articulación: A Speech Therapy Craft Activity (Español)
☀️ Una Caja De Chocolates De Articulación: A Speech Craft Activity (Español)
☀️ Aplicaciones De Articulación: A Speech Craft Activity (Español)
☀️ Articulation Racing Mats Español Toy Companion for Speech Therapy
☀️Tiempo de Fiesta Articulación: A Speech Craft Activity (Español)
Check out my other articulation cut & paste activities:
Articulation Sundaes Build with Sounds Candy House
Articulation Robot Lab
Build with Sounds Gnome House