This is a series of documents to support a Recipe Project in a Spanish I or Spanish II class. It contains everything you need to distribute to students from start to finish of the project.
Students should have access to/prior knowledge of the following in order to be able to complete this project independently:
- foods (ingredients)
- kitchen tools
- command vocabulary for cooking
- vocabulary to explain why they like something or why it is important to them
This product includes the following:
- Project description, overview and introduction
- Planning calendar tool for students
- Draft template for writing recipe
- Template for final version
- Four rubrics to evaluate presentational speaking and presentational writing.
-- Two rubrics with blank fields so they can be collaboratively developed with students
-- Two rubrics with all fields completed (Ready for use).
I highly recommend using this in cohort with a reading/listening assessment as a complete IPA (integrated performance assessment) on Food/La Comida.