Recipe of Me Back to School Activity for Middle School and High School
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle will take so much off of your plate and can be used for both middle school and high school culinary arts! It includes 78 middle and high school culinary lessons that cover everything from kitchen safety to food science. Many of the activities are in both GooglePrice $188.50Original Price $250.75Save $62.25
- Are you looking for Culinary Arts and FACS lessons that will have you prepared for back to school? This Culinary Arts back to school bundle of resources will help you plan your first few weeks. It includes a getting to know you activity "Recipe of Me", a presentation on Mise En Place with student qPrice $34.50Original Price $52.75Save $18.25
- This culinary arts bundle of lessons and activities will help you to plan and structure your culinary middle school or high school class. This bundle of lessons is ideal for Intro. to Culinary Arts middle and high school classes. Important: Not all food labs are included, these are no-prep activitiePrice $110.50Original Price $168.00Save $57.50
- This high school and upper middle school CTE Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle of over 100 lessons and activities will have you planned for a semester or year-long course in Culinary Arts or a Family and Consumer Science foods course. Each lesson and activity is no-prep to you and is easily assignedPrice $298.00Original Price $426.25Save $128.25
- Are you looking for fun get-to-know-you activities for your FCS middle school and high school classes? These back-to-school activities will help you and your students learn about one another as well as provide you with classroom decor!What's Included in this Back to School Bundle for FACS:Recipe ofPrice $5.85Original Price $6.50Save $0.65
This is a recipe of me back to school, getting to know you activity. Students share the "recipe" that makes them who they are including a "pinch of that" and a "teaspoon of this" It is a great way to welcome your students back to school and show them that you are interested in them!
Who this recipe of me activity is great for:
- FACS students
- Culinary Arts students
- Middle School students
- High School students
- Home Economics students
This is also a fun way for students to get to know each other as you can have them present their recipes or hang them in the classroom for decor! Students write about what ingredients they are made of and how much of each characteristic. They also write a short description of themselves and include a picture. Includes both printable pdf and Google version for distance learning.
What other teachers are saying!
"This was such a fun way of getting to know my students. They were so creative and got to show their silly sides in a nonformal way! 10/10 would recommend."
⭐ You Might Also Like:
Culinary Arts Bell Ringer Journal
Ice Breaker: Food Mystery Activity
Mother Sauces Lesson
Foods Around the World Bundle
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only