NEW LAYOUT AND DESIGN FOR BETTER RECIPROCAL READING.
Version 2 (version 1 files still available in download).
Reciprocal reading is a well-researched method used to develop learners’ reading and critical thinking skills. It improves reading comprehension through the use of four reading strategies of predicting, questioning, clarifying and summarising. I have used this with great success in my classrooms, and when students become independent, the teacher can help guide deeper thought and comprehension.
The role cards have been designed with a comic style theme to appeal to students. The cards aim is to guide the students in their role and provide scaffolding for thoughtful discussions. A lesson plan will guide you along with a teaching PowerPoint.
This Reciprocal Reader Pack contains:
1. Reciprocal Reading Role Cards and Note-taking Sheets PDF
2. Reciprocal Reading Lesson Plan PDF
3. Reciprocal Reading Teaching PDF
4. Reciprocal Reading Worksheet PDF
5. Reciprocal Reading Rubric (Doc + PDF)
6. Reciprocal Reading Bookmarks PDF (version 1 only)
7. Reciprocal Reading Mini Role Cards PDF (version 1 only)
Looking for US Spelling? Click below.