Each number has two pages to help students make the number different ways. You can also choose to make each page or to make into a small book. This is great practice for introducing the numbers or reviewing the numbers. It is great practice for a review of the numbers for the beginning of the year for first grade.
For each number the students will:
* Make it in a ten frame
* Color the cubes
* Color the popsicle sticks
* Circle the correct tally marks and then draw them
* Draw the number
* Find the number, write the number
* Color the correct die combination
* Color the correct domino combination
* Circle and color the correct finger combination
* Circle the correct addition equation and then draw it in the ten frames
This pack works great for homework, math centers, learning each number, independent practice, as a warm-up before math or to start the morning.
If you like this packet, you may also like other math packets.
All About Numbers 1 - 10 No Prep
All About Numbers 11 - 20 No Prep
Number Sense 1 - 30
Addition and Subtraction Using Many Different Strategies