This bump game is meant to support student number recognition skills as well as identifying numbers that come before. The numbers range from 20-99. For the spinner use a pencil & paper clip. You can laminate the bump boards or use sheet protectors with dry erase markers.
1. Spin the tens place digit spinner first.
2. Next spin the ones place digit spinner.
3. Say your number & identify what comes after.
4. Mark your number.
5. For support you can use the 100 chart.
Included in this pack:
1. Two BUMP boards.
2. Two spinners to make numbers.
3. 100 chart for support.
4. Worksheets for additional practice or assessment.
If you like this activity, visit my store to access the Recognizing Numbers Bundle Pack that includes BUMP games to practice recognizing numbers greater than 20, and identifying numbers that come before and after.
Enjoy the game!