The Recognizing Upper and Lowercase Letters center is a great center activity to use at the beginning of the year…or anytime for extra practice!
1. Just cut the sunglasses out and cut them in half on the line provided.
2. Make sure to laminate the glasses so they last a long time.
3. Print 7 of the blackline sunglasses page at the back of this document and laminate each one.
4. Put the colored sunglass pieces in a sandwich bag. Place the bag and blacklines in a large 9x12 or larger clasp envelope (or something similar).
5. To play the game, have students match the uppercase letter to the lowercase letter by placing each one on a blackline sheet. They could also line up all the sheets and place the letters in alphabetical order.
Please rate and leave a comment after downloading.
Follow me on Instagram for teaching ideas @bradley_kindergarten
Thanks for looking! :)