The Reconstruction Amendments Primary Source Activity
, teaches students about the significance of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution through common core investigation. It also links the Fourteenth Amendment to Brown v. Board of Education
. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans, and of course, a key is included.
For this activity and more primary source worksheets, PowerPoints, review, warm-ups, exit tickets and assessment grab Reconstruction Unit Bundled.
• Reconstruction PowerPoint with Video Clips, Lecture Notes + Quiz
• The Freedmen's Bureau Bill Primary Source Activity
• Reconstruction Crossword Puzzle Review
• Plessy v. Ferguson Primary Source Activity
• African Americans after Reconstruction PowerPoint
• Reconstruction Unit Bundled
More on the way!
"Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest at Teaching History
or U.S. History Store
. And follow
Teaching History on Facebook