Reconstruction Era Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This American History 1 digital resource features 10 sets of fully-editable digital interactive pages from the 13 Colonies through Reconstruction for Google Drive. There are over 80 pages of activities in all!Based on some of these best-selling traditional Interactive Notebook Pages, these also featPrice $33.75Original Price $37.50Save $3.75
- This US History digital resource features 20 sets of fully-editable digital interactive pages on all of American History for Google Drive! There are over 180 pages of activities in all for every unit in your curriculum and perfect for Distance Learning. Based on some of these best-selling traditionPrice $67.50Original Price $75.00Save $7.50
This Reconstruction Era resource features a set of fully-editable digital interactive notebook pages on the Era of Reconstruction in US History for Google Drive!
Based on these best-selling Civil War and Reconstruction Interactive Notebook Pages, these can be completed all online on laptops, tablets, or any other device that supports Google Drive!
Topics covered include:
- The Radical Republican, Lincoln, & Johnson's Reconstruction Plans
- The 13th, 14th, & 15th Amendments
- Carpetbaggers & Scalawags
- The Election of 1876
- The Compromise of 1877
- Timeline of Reconstruction
- Vocabulary activities and more!
Students type directly on the pages, insert images, and drag and drop information for a variety of engaging, interactive activities! This is a fantastic way to integrate technology into your classroom and can be completed without printing any paper! Awesome for a 1:1 school or just a trip to the computer lab.
There are now two different versions of the complete set of pages included with your download! One set is the traditional-looking vertical version of the pages. The other is a a new horizonal version better designed for Chromebooks. BOTH are included here for you!
An answer key for all 8 pages is included along with 2 pages of teacher directions. All you only need is a Google account and you're ready to go!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!