You will receive 30 task cards that have answers that can be easily printed on the back of each task card. Some examples of questions that appear on the task cards are as follows:
- What supreme court case did the fourteenth amendment overturn?
- HOW MANY RECONSTRUCTION ACTS WERE PASSED?
- WHAT YEAR WAS LINCOLN ASSASSINATED?
- A SECRET SOCIETY ORGANIZED AFTER THE CIVIL WAR TO REASSERT WHITE SUPREMACY BY MEANS OF VIOLENCE
- A NAME FOR A WHITE SOUTHERNER WHO SUPPORTED THE REPUBLICANS DURING RECONSTRUCTION.
- A PERSON WHO RENTS A PLOT OF LAND FROM ANOTHER PERSON AND FARMS IT IN EXCHANGE FOR A SHARE OF THE CROP.
You will receive 1 word search that includes key vocabulary words pertaining to The Reconstruction After The Civil War. The following words appear on the word search:
You will receive 2 versions of this wonderful word scramble. 1 word scramble includes key vocabulary words pertaining to Reconstruction. The second version is almost identical to the first one except it contains a word bank to help those students that need that extra little boost. This item is a must in any classroom where differentiation is needed. The following words appear on the word scramble:
6) DRED SCOTT
7) GRANDFATHER CLAUSE
8) RADICAL REPUBLICANS
9) FREEDMENS BUREAU
10) IRONCLAD OATH