Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
142.48 MB | 61 pages
Save by purchasing this bundle! Two of my recorder products are included:
• Recorder Posters and Fingering Charts (updated 4/29/15)
• Recorder: 3 BAG Beginning Songs
Recorder Posters and Fingering Charts:
3 different sets of cute glitter recorder reminders are a fun way to remind students of basic recorder technique!
• Notes B A G E D C' D' recorder fingering poster (including the note on the staff) with colored borders
• Notes B A G E D C' D' E' F' F F# C C# recorder fingering poster (including the note on the staff) with glitter borders.
• Notes B A G E D recorder fingering poster (4 on one page)
• Recorder Reminder: “Cover those holes! Finger leaks equal squeaks!”
• Recorder Reminder: “Play with warm, slow breath
(like you are fogging up the window!)”
• Recorder Reminder: “Whisper “too” with warm, slow air
• Recorder Reminder: “Whisper “doo” with warm, slow air
• Recorder Reminder: “Play with your Left hand on top”
• Poster: “Why Play Recorder?”
• Poster: “About the Recorder- Did You Know?”
Recorder: 3 BAG Beginning Songs
• Hot Cross Buns
• Frog in the Meadow
• Au Claire de la Lune
These 3 BAG recorder songs provide a firm foundation for young recorder players.
The songs are shown notated on the music staff in traditional notation and also with easy reading notes which shown the letter name in the note head. Your beginning staff readers will find quick success with easy reading notes and still follow the melody, (rather than read a linear line of letters written in at the bottom of the score)!
Lyrics for each song are also included.
Project the songs large in the music room and/or print them out for students to practice individually.