Also included in
- Are you trying to get everything together for back to school? Get organized with these awesome printable resources for music teachers! From dynamics posters & tempo posters to teacher planner covers & music word wall cards (with recorder charts thrown in, too!), this Music Room Decor Kit is$20.80$26.00Save $5.20
Do you teach recorder to kids? These printable Pedagogy Posters, Flashcards, and Fingering Charts are awesome resources for kids to learn recorder in the elementary music classroom! I also included printables for posting in your classroom with fingering charts and more!
Don't miss the "Teacher Tips" pages - step-by-step instructions for each of the phrases and tricks for recorder behavior management (including the always popular "Penalty box").
The recorder posters give hints for hand position and tone. I included slides for holding your recorder (airy armpits, left hand on top, etc.), finger position (fatty paddy, look for the "ohs," etc.), mouth position (click your teeth, say "ooh," etc.), tongue position (use one row of taste buds, start the air with your tongue, etc.), and air/tone production (warm air, whisper the sound, etc.).
I included flashcards with short phrases to post in your classroom as reminders when playing recorder. "Parts of the Recorder" and fingering flashcards (middle C to top space E) also included. Each set comes in two bright arrows patterns!
- Parts of the Recorder diagram
- Hold Your Recorder (with and without strap)
- Finger Position
- Mouth Position
- Tongue Position
- Air/Tone Production
- Catchy Phrase Flashcards (things I'm always repeating - now I can just point!)
- Fingering Flashcards (middle C to top space E, plus alternates)
- Step-by-step instructions (8 pages of notes to help you teach recorder!)
Teachers like you are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Love the arrows! And my students love "airy armpits" :)" - Holly V.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Super cute, very practical!" - Kristen T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "A great resource to have. Thank you for sharing." - Yvonne G.
This download is a ZIP file of a PDF that can be projected onto your screen, smart board, white board or whatever you use in your classroom, or printed. This product is not a PowerPoint, but when used in full screen view can be used like a PowerPoint. This file looks great when printed!
❤️ Find more Arrows Classroom Resources here! ❤️
❤️ Check out more of my favorites! ❤️
Earn FREE products on TpT - Be sure to leave feedback on every item you purchase to earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar you spend! It’s that easy!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com or send me a message on FB. I look forward to hearing from you!
With grace and gratitude,
Quality Kodaly Resources for Elementary Music Teachers