Need a way to give your kids a little extra practice reading and notating BAG recorder notes on the staff? Look no further! This 20 page no-prep printable set is for you! This resource is wonderful for differentiating your activities for practicing B, A, and G!
My kids needed some practice reading notes on the treble clef and I wanted to tie it in with the recorder fingering charts. These have been perfect for a little extra practice and for differentiation! I have also used them as sub plans and my kids actually ask to do more!
Please download the preview to see the activities included!
In this resource:
- Color the BAGS on the Staff - Students will color code fingering charts for B, A, and G.
- BAG Finger Flurry - Students will label and notate notes by identifying the recorder fingering.
- BAG Note Decoder 1 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Quarter Notes.
- BAG Note Decoder 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Whole Notes.
- BAG Note Decoder 3 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses mix of Quarter, Half, and Whole notes.
- BAG Note Expander - Students will identify notate and color in fingerings for given notes.
- Color the BAGS - Students will shade in the correct pitch for each recorder fingering.
- Color the Staff BAGs - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering.
- Color the Staff Rhythm BAGS - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering. Answers use a variety of rhythmic notes.
- Composing with BAG - Students will write their own melody using the notes B, A, and G, and then shade in fingerings.
- BAG Notespeller - Students will identify notes on the staff.
- BAG Notespeller 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff using a variety of rhythmic notation.
- BAG Fingering Chart - Students will create their own fingering chart for B, A, and G.
- Recorder Flower - Students will color by recorder fingering chart.
- Recorder Flower 2 - Students will color by note.
- BAG Puzzle - Students will cut out BAG puzzle pieces and glue them together. Each piece of the puzzle represents a different way to represent a single pitch.
- BAG Puzzle 2 - Similar to Puzzle 1, but more pieces for differentiation.
- BAG Hidden Picture - Students will color by note to find the hidden picture.
Looking for additional treble clef resources? Check out these!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library! Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Like this product? You will also love:
- Music Center: Don't Break the Pitches! - Treble Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Music Center: Don't Break the Pitches! - Alto Clef Pitch Note Reading Game
- Music Center: Don't Spill the Pitches! - Solfege Pitch Note Reading Game
Check out some of my bestsellers
- Maypole Mania!
- Patriotic Sing Along
- Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
- Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
- Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
- Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
- Recorder BAG Bonanza!
- Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Follow me! - Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!