Need a way to give your kids a little extra practice reading and notating BAG-E recorder notes on the staff? Look no further! This 20 page no-prep printable set is for you! This resource is wonderful for differentiating your activities for practicing B, A, G, and E!
Please download the preview to see the activities included!
In this resource:
• Color the BAG-Es on the Staff - Students will color code fingering charts for B, A, G, and E
• BAG-E Finger Flurry - Students will label and notate notes by identifying the recorder fingering.
• BAG-E Note Decoder 1 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Quarter Notes.
• BAG-E Note Decoder 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Whole Notes.
• BAG-E Note Decoder 3 - Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses mix of Quarter, Half, and Whole notes.
• BAG-E Note Expander - Students will identify notate and color in fingerings for given notes.
• Color the BAG-Es - Students will shade in the correct pitch for each recorder fingering.
• Color the Staff BAG-Es - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering.
• Color the Staff Rhythm BAG-Es - Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering. Answers use a variety of rhythmic notes.
• Composing with BAG-E - Students will write their own melody using the notes B, A, G, and E, and then shade in fingerings.
• BAG-E Notespeller - Students will identify notes on the staff.
• BAG-E Notespeller 2 - Students will identify notes on the staff using a variety of rhythmic notation.
• BAG-E Recorder Flower - Students will color by recorder fingering chart.
• BAG-E Puzzle - Students will cut out BAG-E puzzle pieces and glue them together. Each piece of the puzzle represents a different way to represent a single pitch.
• BAG-E Fingering Chart - Students will create their own fingering chart for B, A, G, and E
• Recorder Flower 2 - Students will color by note.
• BAG-E Hidden Picture - Students will color by note to find the hidden picture.
• BAG-E Recorder Reminder Song - Students will use the rhythm of a cute poem about how to play the recorder to compose a song.
• BAG-E Crossword Puzzle - Students will decode the crossword puzzle by identifying notes on the staff.
Looking for additional treble clef resources? Check out these!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library! Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
Follow me! - Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!