Need a way to give your kids a little extra practice reading and notating BAG-E recorder notes on the staff? Look no further! This 20 page no-prep printable set is for you! This resource is wonderful for differentiating your activities for practicing B, A, G, and E!
Please download the preview to see the activities included!
In this resource:
• Color the BAG-Es on the Staff
- Students will color code fingering charts for B, A, G, and E
• BAG-E Finger Flurry
- Students will label and notate notes by identifying the recorder fingering.
• BAG-E Note Decoder 1
- Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Quarter Notes.
• BAG-E Note Decoder 2
- Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Whole Notes.
• BAG-E Note Decoder 3
- Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses mix of Quarter, Half, and Whole notes.
• BAG-E Note Expander
- Students will identify notate and color in fingerings for given notes.
• Color the BAG-Es
- Students will shade in the correct pitch for each recorder fingering.
• Color the Staff BAG-Es
- Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering.
• Color the Staff Rhythm BAG-Es
- Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering. Answers use a variety of rhythmic notes.
• Composing with BAG-E
- Students will write their own melody using the notes B, A, G, and E, and then shade in fingerings.
• BAG-E Notespeller
- Students will identify notes on the staff.
• BAG-E Notespeller 2
- Students will identify notes on the staff using a variety of rhythmic notation.
• BAG-E Recorder Flower
- Students will color by recorder fingering chart.
• BAG-E Puzzle
- Students will cut out BAG-E puzzle pieces and glue them together. Each piece of the puzzle represents a different way to represent a single pitch.
• BAG-E Fingering Chart
- Students will create their own fingering chart for B, A, G, and E
• Recorder Flower 2
- Students will color by note.
• BAG-E Hidden Picture
- Students will color by note to find the hidden picture.
• BAG-E Recorder Reminder Song
- Students will use the rhythm of a cute poem about how to play the recorder to compose a song.
• BAG-E Crossword Puzzle
- Students will decode the crossword puzzle by identifying notes on the staff.
Want more Recorder Resources? Check them out here!
Looking for additional treble clef resources? Check out these!
• Reading Music: Treble Clef
• Don't Spill the Pitches! - Treble Clef
• Pitch Parkway! - Treble Clef
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!