Need a way to give your kids a little extra practice reading and notating recorder notes on the staff? Look no further! This 20 page no-prep printable set is for you! This resource is wonderful for differentiating your activities for practicing B, A, G, E (low), and D(low)!
Please download the preview to see the activities included!
Want more Recorder Resources for other note combinations? Check them out here!
In this resource:
• Color the BAG-EDs on the Staff
- Students will color code fingering charts for B, A, G, E, and D.
• BAG-ED Finger Flurry
- Students will label and notate notes by identifying the recorder fingering.
• BAG-ED Note Decoder 1
- Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Quarter Notes.
• BAG-ED Note Decoder 2
- Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses Whole Notes.
• BAG-ED Note Decoder 3
- Students will identify notes on the staff and color in fingerings. Uses mix of Quarter, Half, and Whole notes.
• BAG-ED Note Expander
- Students will identify notate and color in fingerings for given notes.
• Color the BAG-EDs
- Students will shade in the correct pitch for each recorder fingering.
• Color the Staff BAG-EDs
- Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering.
• Color the Staff Rhythm BAG-EDs
- Students will shade in the correct notated pitch for each recorder fingering. Answers use a variety of rhythmic notes.
• Composing with BAG-EDs
- Students will write their own melody using the notes B, A, G, E, and D, and then shade in fingerings.
• BAG-ED Notespeller
- Students will identify notes on the staff.
• BAG-ED Notespeller 2
- Students will identify notes on the staff using a variety of rhythmic notation.
• DBAG-ED Recorder Flower
- Students will color by recorder fingering chart.
• BAG-ED Puzzle
- Students will cut out BAG-ED puzzle pieces and glue them together. Each piece of the puzzle represents a different way to represent a single pitch.
• BAG-ED Fingering Chart
- Students will create their own fingering chart for B, A, G, E, and D.
• Recorder Flower 2
- Students will color by note.
• BAG-ED Hidden Picture
- Students will color by note to find the hidden picture.
• BAG-ED Recorder Reminder Song
- Students will use the rhythm of a cute poem about how to play the recorder to compose a song.
• BAG-ED Crossword Puzzle
- Students will decode the crossword puzzle by identifying B,A, G, E, and D on the staff.
Looking for additional treble clef resources? Check out these!
• Reading Music: Treble Clef
• Don't Spill the Pitches! - Treble Clef
• Pitch Parkway! - Treble Clef
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!