This package contains the following items in a Word Document:
1. Recorder Playing Test Rubric: Breaks down recorder playing into 5 dimensions, scored on a scale of 1-3. Students each get a copy of this rubric for their folders.
2. Student Score Chart: A chart for students to keep track of their scores. This is for recorder karate style testing, but allows teachers to choose their own songs for each colored belt.
3. Teacher Scoring Chart: Has space for each students name, and their overall score on each belt.
4. Teacher Tips: Ideas for using recorder centers in the music classroom to facilitate individual testing.
5. Worksheet for students to score other students: Students listen to another student play a testing song, and score their performance using the same rubric the teacher would use.
6. Theme and Variations assignment: Short assignment where students create a variation on a short piece of music.
All items are for use during a recorder unit.