- DYNAMIC - UPLIFTING - ENGAGING -
Warning: Explosive! This groundbreaking recorder play-along song delivers new offerings for all the fans of Recorder Trax. The driving percussion and growling bass combined with ‘throw your hands in the air’ synth magic will make any teacher’s heart beat faster! As usual, the arrangement has been painstakingly designed and is certain to get the students screaming for more. The future is now!
Recorder Trax instantly complements any recorder method that uses Traditional children's songs such as Recorder Karate, Recorder Express, Orff and others. It also serves as a worthy addition to recorder methods that are not based on Traditional songs.
How it works:
1. Teach a tune to your students using any of your favourite methods.
2. Turn up the VOLUME on the BIGGEST stereo you can lay your hands on.
3. Press play.
4. Feel the JOY as you conduct your heart out and watch the kids shine.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 5.
It has worked with the hundreds of kids in my recorder classes and it can work in your class as well.
What You Get:
- a meticulously produced arrangement of a Traditional children's song into a kickin' play-along backing track for recorder ensembles (ie. an mp3 of the highest quality)
- reproducible student sheet music that is large, uncluttered and easy to read
- teacher page that covers recorder notes, solfege, length and arrangement details.
Give it a go.
Download the free sample pack or buy one of the other Recorder Trax offerings and bring this contemporary, engaging and joyous music into your school.
All the best.
by Recorder Trax
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License