Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.2 MB | 19 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.3.2. They will learn how to recount fables, folktales, and myths. Students will describe how stories are linked to the cultures they come from. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 5 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as moral and folktale
• Excerpts from several texts, including "The Two Millers" by Augusta Stevenson
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• Differentiation ideas to help all of your students master the standard
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels