I absolutely love integrating craft projects into speech sessions and find that these projects are especially fun during social groups. This is a great activity to use for recycling and repurposing items.
This activity includes 9 instructional cards featuring written directions and accompanying photographs. This activity can be modified for any student. Just be aware that modge podge can be a little messy (and does have a strong smell for some of our smell aversive friends).
Some ideas for use:
- Laminate the pages and make a sequential key ring
- Scatter each card across the table (or plan a treasure hunt!) and see if the students can put the directions in order
- Leave out some steps and see if the students can figure out what is missing and why
- "Go shopping" for the materials prior to the craft
- Repurpose other items to use with the beads
Thank you for looking. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or feedback. Happy crafting!